The Finance and Internal Resources Management Unit
We are pleased to welcome you to the department of finance of the Ministry of Trade and industry. Our department’s major responsibilities is to facilitate the whole functioning of the Ministry.
We are strongly committed to deliver services of high quality promoting co-operational relations between MINICOM and our services /goods providers.
For this reason, we do invest a great extent of our energies, efforts and motivation in offering excellent and quick service, and we actively participate in achievement of MINICOM mission and Vision.
Major Responsibilities of the department:
• To coordinate the budget preparation as well as its execution for the ministry;
• To advise to the management of the ministry on finance issues;
• To supervise the financial management;
• To prepare the monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports as well as the cash flows;
• To ensure proper management of the ministry’s assets, office stationary and equipments.
• To collaborate with MINICOM agencies, projects, the Ministry having Finances and economic planning in its attributions, as well as the other financial institutions.
Staff within the Finance and Internal Resources management Unit:
• Budget Officer
• Assistant accountant
• Logistic officer
Finance and Internal Resource Management Unit.
Director: Mr African Gatare
PO. BOX: 73, Kigali-Rwanda
Cellular Phone: +250788618760
E mail: email@example.com